Saturday, July 28, 2012

midnight ramblings, repeated.

Honestly, I have no idea what to write about.
I had plenty of great thoughts in my head today, but I'm so tied, I've forgotten all of them. I even carry notebook around with me to record precious thoughts before they flit away forever, but I didn't' have it on me at work.
Pooey.

I've kind of gotten more personal with thee whole writing shindig thing. I hope that's okay.
I don't want to bore your or anything with my real, normal, life.
I'm pretty awfully normal.
An angsty teen who just wants attention.



What a good joke. Did you fall for it, Jo?
My eleven year-old sister is asleep in bed with me right now and I don't want to move her. She twitted something dreadful, though.
I don't know about any other upcoming college freshmen, but I'm really nervous for school. These class are going to blow my mind up. At least that's what everyone keeps telling me.

I'm exaustified. Goodnight, Jo.

P.S. Oh, and a side note. I know I'm not funny. So understand that I know when I sound like I'm trying to be funny, I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment