Sunday, July 1, 2012

Midnight makeup musings... and such.

I really like this lady's hair.
Sometimes, at night, when I can't sleep, and when I have to be quiet because it's ungodly late and everyone normal is asleep, I use my magical makeup stash and turn myself into strange characters, presumably from a science fiction film.
Or maybe just very strange people with a penchant for silver.
Or maybe just normal runway models.
"Helloo, my name ees Eeevahnkah, I am A Moh-dell."
That kind of thing.

Being a make-up artist is my back up plan in case I somehow can't finish school.

Actually, I have a few back up plans.

1. Make-up artist
slash hair stylist
slash tattoo artist.
2. Tattoo artist.
3. Tattooed fashion stylist and columnist.
4. Speciality cheese shop owner.
5. Professional soft pretzel sampler.
6. Font designer.
7. Turban model.
8. Audrey Hepburn.

Goodnight, Jo.
My thighs are silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment