Friday, June 29, 2012

1:11 ramblings.

I haven't written in a few days.
I apologize.
But Jo, I figured you'd understand.
People get busy, right?
I mean, I'm working part-time, sleeping a lot and doing multiple do-it-yourself craft projects simultaneously, so i can't always have time to write to you.
I think about you all the time, though. ;)

So my newest obsession, as I stated above, is do-it-yourself. Today I made a makeup organizer that hangs on the wall. It's essentially a magnet board. I glued magnets onto the backs of most of my eyeshadows, and now I have a beautiful, organized, wall art-thingy-ma-bob.

I like hyphens today.

So, while I'm busy becoming a make-up artist, I can admire my do-it-yourselfer handiwork and dream of becoming an interior designer with a focus in hot glue guns.

So my day was very successful. I hope your's was too, Jo.
Goodnight.

P.S. I say "So" a lot. I'll work on that. My apologies.
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment