Thursday, August 23, 2012

Vigil

hey Jo. It's been a crazy month.
I'm moving into my freshman dorm tomorrow, and I'm super excited. I haven't been nervous unlit about ten minutes ago.
I'm so excited to meet people, and to learn new things, especially in a deeper sense. I love you learn, and this school is so perfect form, in that it provides exceptional learning AND a welcoming, friendly, faith-filled environment.

I'm also very excited to start over. I will be growing into the new, updated version of me, with the real me that's been hiding inside the past four years. I lost myself a little bit in high school, and now I'm gonna let that out again in full force, because, well, the people I meet won't know any different!

I know a few professors here, and a few girls, so I'm already feeling the love. haha I guess I just can't wait to see what's in store for me and what my path is.

I'm on my way to the rest of my life. :)

Goodnight, Jo.

Cee


PS. I promise I'm going to try to write more. Once a week at the very least. Especially when I can't sleep, I'll be on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment